Wednesday 25 April 2012

Red and white quilted

I finally finished quilting my red and white quilt.  Its very simply quited but I had a mental block.  I had planned on doing something else in the boarder but the math wasn't working out, and this may be where the mental block started. I had not done the diagonal stitch in the ditch for the center when I found my mathematical error so in the spirit of this need to be done I just extended these line to the edge of the quilt.  I think it turned out OK.

I also finished the stitching on one snowman ornament and started 2 more. You can really see that I did the first one in back stitch in this photo and the others are in steam.  I don't think anyone will notice when they are spread out on a Christmas tree.

Stats
Completed projects - 0
New projects - 0
In progress - 9


To see what other are working on check out WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Your snowmen are very cute. I like to do the stem stitch better than the back stitch too.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I wouldn't have noticed the different stitches if you hadn't pointed them out. I love red work! Blessings, Marlene