Wednesday 4 April 2012

Not much sewing going on here.

Were did the last two weeks go.  I think I didn't even go in my sewing room for an entire week.  Unfortunately I wasn't doing anything fun, I had an infection in my legs, and it left me feeling pretty wiped out by the time I got home form work each day.

The last couple of days I got a few more Farmer's Wife blocks done. I'm happy with most of these other than the spool. It was going to be all the stripped fabric, but I made a cutting error and as this was only an 10" square of fabric so I couldn't re- cut it.  I think it will be OK once its in the quilt, I don't think I'm going to like every block.

 I also pieced all my white batting to be big enough for the red and white quite.

I am hoping to get more done in the next few days as I'm off work until after Easter. I  may be dreaming as Little Miss had minor surgery done  and I think keeping her from doing all the stuff she not allowed to do will keep me on the go.  She is very busy and there is no jumping, bike riding, etc allowed (all the stuff she normally fills her days with). I am glad she is recovering as well as we can expect

To see what other are working on check out WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments: